Sunday, June 26, 2011

packed weekend

every weekend will be my happening and pack weekend (because i have a lot of friends??)LOL...nope, is because my friends are active~~i spent my friday with assignment during day time and night with my dear and my family. watch movie on 8TV - vengeance 复仇 directed by JOHNIE To. quite a nice movie with a simple story line.

then saturday morning sing K with my GBB gang- SELINA, KONG, STEVEN and JESS LOW

have a fun and laughter with them
hopefully they will walk with me throughout my GBBM journey...
after sing K we decide to hang out at JUSCO for a while
then we have some game


hahaha~~~KONG punched by STEVEN~~~

he is the PRO among us~~~salute!!

--NIGHT--
had meeting for the nation AGM and 35th annual dinner.
have to fight and work hard for this grand event!!!
GBB NS aza aza!!!!!

after meeting hang out with my dear and his friends-- KEVIN n FAI at乐在棋中(at LOBAK)
there have a lot of board games for us during the drink section.
the boss suggest us a game--MONOPOLY CARD GAME

best ever card game i played in my life(LOL~~abit kua zhang)
we played till the shop closed at 1am ++
we WANT to play again next saturday!!!!!

SUNDAY
same as usual-- have breakfast with family then shopping then back to PJ AGAIN....
monday BLUE again~~~

yay~~~that's my weekend~~~

** i want shopping!!!!!!!buy a lot of clothes n cosmetic in this mega sales!!!!!**
** wed = public holiday??**

No comments:

Post a Comment