Sunday, July 3, 2011

carnival charity

~hospital mawar carnival charity sales~
five of us- state president-vege + ice , selina thin woon pig, me(mona),sook teng, and my brother(photographer)
helped out in the carnival
i had joined charity sales for more than twice
tis is our first time sell vege~~
LOL
as what our state president said, we wore green,then they ask us to helped out in vege stall....
u can call me as AH LIAN when u meet me~~LOL

MONA LIAN here~~~LOL

selina thin woon pig *holding "glass vege"*

SELINA and ME SS during the so called work time cos it's too for a young ladies like us to sell vege..
we dont even knw the name of the vege~~*shy*


wahahahahahahahahah~~~our SS time~~

used plastic bag to BAG her pig head up~~

so FUN!!!!!!!!!

aiya~~~pity the victim~~LOL


so bad~~~c her face~~CRUEL~~T.T


tired but fun~~~

remember to CLICK on my NUFFnang ads ya~~~

and oso tis

http://www.churpchurp.com/i-shii/share/thenightrace


No comments:

Post a Comment